Mortgage Loan Officer
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Are you searching for a Branch opportunity with a mortgage lender who invests in You?
Christensen Financial, Inc. offers you a streamlined platform that maximizes earning potential and fuels career growth plans while staying on the cutting edge of technology trends. Close your loans in less than 30 days and impress your clients with a smooth and efficient loan process. We’re looking for entrepreneurial mortgage professionals like you to join our growing family!
Christensen Financial is Seeking a dedicated Branch Manager to start a new CFI branch in Tampa, FL
- Active MLO license or in process.
- At least 2 years experience in loan origination
- Proficient in Loan Origination Software, Encompass a plus
- Product knowledge of Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, Ellie Mae and FHA programs
- Must have an existing book of business and realtor referral relationships
The position of Loan Officer is responsible for generating business externally in your local area. You will be responsible for analyzing financial information of the customer and identifying the most appropriate products based on the customer needs and financial status. Networking and relationship building activities are key to the success of this individual and will include: cultivating and establishing contacts with realtors, builders and contractors to enhance market penetration; attending real estate and home improvement events to promote the products of Christensen Financial; community involvement and public relations activities to build a referral network within the community. Must have solid knowledge of the borrower application process and working with a team to get a loan file through an LOS.
- Competitive compensation plan: base salary + commission
- Jump-start lead generation program available, if needed
- Group Health Insurance & 401k available for full-time employees
- Jump start lead generation program available
- State-of-the-art tools for prospecting, converting and closing loans
- Family-like culture & open door policy
Equal Opportunity Employment.
Your application has been successfully submitted.