Mortgage Post-Closing Specialist
LenderSelect Mortgage Group, a DBA of Blue Ridge Bank, N.A., is seeking a Mortgage Post-Closing Specialist. A successful candidate will perform a thorough review on loans that have funded. Prior to submitting a complete loan package to a financial institution for purchase, the Post-Closing Specialist will work with staff for any corrections and or missing documentation that is need to be made and/or work with outside vendors in collecting required documents related to the collateral files prior to submission for advances.
- Review the contents of the funded collateral and asset file for accuracy and completion
- Coordinate with internal and external parties in obtaining missing and/or required documentation for processing.
- Ensure that all documents are executed completely with accurate data and required signatures were applicable (including but not limited to appraisals, recorded deeds, title policies, budgets, etc.)
- File all final documents, i.e. recorded mortgage and final title policy in original loan file in vault upon receipt
- Other duties as they arise
- Minimum 2+ years mortgage experience
- Minimum 1 year post-closing and shipping experience
- Solid understanding of processing with regards to underwriting and funding process
- Minimum 1+ year of delivering loans in Encompass LOS
- Minimum 1+ year of delivery experience to FNMA, FHLMC, and GNMA
- Knowledge and experience to cure conditions in loan delivery to FNMA, FHLMC, and GNMA
Your application has been successfully submitted.