Preferred Lender Mortgage Loan Officer
Summit Funding, DBA Connected Home Lending is now hiring experienced Loan Officers in the Charlotte, NC area.
Our average Loan Officer makes $200K to $350K annually.
Who we are:
Summit Funding, Inc is one of the oldest still privately owned top 50 national mortgage lenders. When Todd Scrima, our owner and CEO founded our company in 1995 his dream was not to be the biggest, but to strive to be the best. In 2021 we were proud to play a part in making the dream of homeownership a reality for over 26,000 people. Our growth mindset, positive culture, and history of stability are just a few things that position our company as a leader in the mortgage industry.
In 2022 Summit Funding Inc. and Peerage Capital Group came together to create Connected Home Lending.
Take a moment to learn more by watching this 90 second video by Todd Scrima, CEO where he discusses this opportunity in more detail.
If above link isn't available please go to: https://bbemaildelivery.com/bbext/?p=video_land&id=f00ab9ff-fafb-4c16-95cd-82514e52fddf
What we have available:
We are seeking a high-caliber, purchase-focused, experienced Loan Officer in the greater Charlotte, NC area who is interested in taking their career to the next level and quickly increasing their purchase loan volume. This is a fantastic joint venture opportunity working inside a prestigious, internationally renowned real estate brokerage. The Loan Officer will be responsible for building strong partnerships with the already established network of over 500 Realtors and Associates and originating high-quality mortgage loans.
What you would be doing:
- The Loan Officer will foster a culture of collaboration, trust, support, and best-in-class service to grow agents’ business.
- Will serve as subject matter expert on the mortgage process and product knowledge.
- Analyze local mortgage needs and remain up to date on local real estate market trends, forecasts, account analyses, and the competitive landscape.
- Ensure cohesion across all consumer touchpoints, including marketing and agent branding materials.
- Will be expected to have a working knowledge of Conventional and Jumbo products
- Develop long-term relationships with the brokerage’s Realtors and Associates through daily, weekly and monthly touches.
- The Loan Officer will be responsible for originating and closing loans.
What qualifications we are looking for:
- Minimum of 2 to 3 years of current experience originating residential home loans with a focus on purchase loans preferred.
- Experience with Jumbo products and high net worth borrowers preferred
- Must be properly NMLS licensed
- Excellent customer service and professional client-facing skills
- Classroom environment presentation skills and experience preferred
- A strong sales drive
- Ability to work a full-time standard business schedule in the office and travel to local offices as necessary
- Onsite availability for networking events as needed
What we offer you:
- We offer a competitive compensation structure
- Professional and financial growth through building teams
- Professional Coaching and mentoring
- Full benefits including 401K with match
pay rate is $9/hr or minimum wage (whatever is higher) plus commissions
Summit Funding, Inc. (NMLS #3199) is a privately owned, full-service, national mortgage lender offering expertise in every area of residential mortgage lending; including purchases, refinancing and construction lending. Since our inception in 1995 we have built a strong reputation as an outstanding mortgage firm that serves the lending needs of real estate professionals, builders and individual home buyers throughout the Country. We pride ourselves on our positive culture at Summit Funding, and we know that our diligence in hiring only the best candidates is largely responsible for this culture. Summit Funding has approximately 65+ Branch and Satellite Offices, originating in 48 States and a workforce of over 1,000 Team Members. Compensation for this position will depend on experience. Summit Funding offers a complete compensation package that for most positions includes Medical/Dental/Vision insurance, 401K, Paid Time Off, Flex Spending, Etc. Please do not contact our office for additional information and please do not apply unless you meet ALL the minimum qualifications above. Summit Funding is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Your application has been successfully submitted.