Mortgage Loan Officer
Mortgage Loan Officer
Who we are:
Summit Funding, Inc is one of the oldest still privately owned top 50 national mortgage lenders. When Todd Scrima, our owner and CEO founded our company in 1995 his dream was not to be the biggest, but to strive to be the best. In 2021 we were proud to play a part in making the dream of homeownership a reality for over 26,000 people. Our growth mindset, positive culture, and history of stability are just a few things that position our company as a leader in the mortgage industry.
What we have available:
At the core of Summit Funding’s values is partnership. We partner with communities, our home buyers, our referral partners, our employees, and we’d love to explore partnering with you as a celebrated addition to our team of successful Mortgage Loan officers.
The strength and success of our partnerships is evidenced in our ranking year after year as a top 50 national mortgage lender. It is our job to make sure you succeed. You will have direct access to Leadership, highly skilled trainers, coaching, a cutting-edge marketing team, top of the line technology and recruiting support, in-house processing, superior underwriting and closing teams along with additional knowledgeable support staff to help you grow your business.
We invite you to take a Peak Inside and envision your bright future with the Summit Funding team! Once a month we host a Peak Inside presentation with no strings attached. It’s an opportunity for you to experience a deeper dive into what Summit Funding has to offer you as an originator. Take a minute to listen to Todd Scrima giving an overview and extending the invitation:
If the above link is not accessible, please copy and paste into your web browser https://vid.us/wklk4u
Summit Funding's average Loan Officer earns between $200K to $350K annually. Our top performing Loan Officers average $810K annually.
What our Loan Officers are responsible for:
- Fostering a culture of collaboration, trust, support, and best-in-class service
- Serving as subject matter expert on the mortgage process and product knowledge.
- Analyzing local mortgage needs and remaining up to date on local real estate market trends, forecasts, account analyses, and the competitive landscape.
- Possessing a working knowledge of Conventional and Government loan products
- Developing long-term relationships with realtors, homebuilders and other self-generated purchase-focused referral sources through daily, weekly and monthly touches.
- Originating and closing residential home loans.
What qualifications does Summit Funding look for?
- Currently producing Mortgage Loan Originators with stable work history
- Closing at least 3 residential home loans a month on average.
- Must be currently licensed with NMLS
- Must have an established referral database for sourcing your own purchase leads.
Not averaging 3+ loans a month yet but want to know how? Check out our Mortgage Loan Apprentice opportunities at Summitfunding.net/careers
Do you have a Branch or Team in a market we aren’t currently in? Let us know, as we are also looking to add new Branches and Branch Managers.
Benefits and Perks:
- We offer a competitive compensation structure
- Professional and financial growth through building teams
- Professional Coaching and mentoring
- Full benefits including 401K with match
- Top Producers are annually invited to Leaders Club (an all-inclusive 5-star vacation)
pay rate is $9/hr or minimum wage (whatever is higher) plus commissions
Summit Funding, Inc. (NMLS #3199) is a privately owned, full-service, national mortgage lender offering expertise in every area of residential mortgage lending; including purchases, refinancing and construction lending. Since our inception in 1995 we have built a strong reputation as an outstanding mortgage firm that serves the lending needs of real estate professionals, builders and individual home buyers throughout the Country. We pride ourselves on our positive culture at Summit Funding, and we know that our diligence in hiring only the best candidates is largely responsible for this culture. Summit Funding has approximately 65+ Branch and Satellite Offices, originating in 48 States and a workforce of over 1,000 Team Members. Compensation for this position will depend on experience. Summit Funding offers a complete compensation package that for most positions includes Medical/Dental/Vision insurance, 401K, Paid Time Off, Flex Spending, Etc. Please do not contact our office for additional information and please do not apply unless you meet ALL the minimum qualifications above. Summit Funding is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Your application has been successfully submitted.