Licensed Mortgage Loan Originator - Remote
AmeriSave Mortgage Corporation is seeking a Loan Originator with an active NMLS number to join our winning team. The ideal candidate has a competitive spirit, a customer focus and a passion for selling. Candidates must be detail oriented with strong written and verbal communication skills.
At AmeriSave, we're one team with one shared dream - to be the best. We’re dedicated to building an inclusive culture where employees are empowered and supported to do their best work.
What you'll find at AmeriSave is that we don’t just set you up for success, we set you up to WIN. Team members are provided with cutting edge origination software, CRM, marketing automation, data reporting / analytic software, and leading mortgage application technologies to help make more deals happen. Our culture at AmeriSave is casual and fun, and we offer competitive compensation and benefits.
AmeriSave is the company you’ve been waiting to work for!
We also offer:
- Low cost platform with competitive product pricing.
- Advanced technology that fosters a smooth and streamlined process with speedy turn times that will delight your clients.
- Cross training for all Loan Originators with ability to offer Conventional, FHA, Jumbo, USDA, and VA products.
- Licensing maintenance and continuing education courses provided (licenses in multiple states).
- Aggressive compensation plans -- the majority of AmeriSave’s LO’s are making over six figures.
- Benefits package to include medical, dental, vision and prescription drug coverage as well as 401(k) benefits.
- Consult with borrowers, listen to their needs and help them evaluate AmeriSave’s options
- Manage a pipeline of both purchase and refinance
- Use AmeriSave’s state-of-the-art technology to qualify the borrower for one or more of our loan programs
- Establish an ongoing relationship by delivering best-in-class customer service
- Be knowledgeable about our loan programs and financing options
- Recent mortgage loan origination experience required; call center environment preferred
- Must meet all Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System & Registry (NMLS) requirements
- Understanding of mortgage regulatory guidelines
- Strong negotiation skills
- Ability to quickly connect and establish a great rapport with people
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment while handling competing priorities effectively
- Self-motivated, driven, high-energy and a positive attitude
- Detail oriented and results driven
- Strong desire to succeed in a sales environment and to be a top producer
- Proactive with a strong sense of urgency
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- AmeriSave is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
**Please note that the compensation information that follows is a good faith estimate for this position only and is provided pursuant to the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act and Equal Pay Transparency Rules. It is estimated based on what a successful Colorado applicant might be paid. It assumes that the successful candidate will be in Colorado or perform the position from Colorado. Similar positions located outside of Colorado will not necessarily receive the same compensation. **
The hourly rate for this position generally ranges between $10.00-$15.00, plus commission based upon individual performance. Target annual compensation for this position is $50,000 – $200,000 with top performers consistently averaging over $100k per year!
· Dental insurance
· Disability insurance
· Employee discounts
· Health insurance
· Life insurance
· Paid time off
· 12 paid holidays per year
· Paid training
· Referral program
· Vision insurance
Supplemental pay types:
· Hourly draw
· Ramp up incentive
· Referral bonuses
California Consumer Privacy Act Disclosure Acknowledgment
Employment Applicants, New Hires, and Employees Residing in California
AmeriSave Mortgage Corporation’s California Consumer Privacy Act Policy Statement (“Policy”) can be reviewed here: www.amerisave.com/privacy-policy.
When AmeriSave’s Human Resources Department makes future requests for personal information, the same Policy is applicable. By applying, you understand this acknowledgment covers current and future personal information requests. You also acknowledge the business purpose of the personal information collected and that future requests may occur while applying for a position at AmeriSave and/or during employment, if applicable.
Your application has been successfully submitted.