Mortgage Loan Originator
We are seeking a Loan Officer who has their own realtor, builder, banker, and other networking relationships for sustained business development and sales. You will develop new business opportunities and sales leads by cultivating new relationships.
We offer an inclusive employee package consisting of:
- Compensation of 100% commissions for self-generated leads and branch-provided leads
- Medical, dental, and vision health plans
- 401K participation
- Bonuses paid for referring out-of-state loans
- Company-provided laptop
- All licensing and education classes paid by HTL
- Reimbursement for management-approved business development and co-marketing expenses
- Onsite managers, processors, and dedicated underwriter
- HomeTown Lenders is a national direct lender and can originate as a mortgage broker if needed
Role and Responsibilities:
- Build relationships with referral partners in the local market
- Solicit self-generated prospects for residential mortgage loans in order to meet production goals
- Continually expand referral base as needed to maintain sufficient production
- Perform all lending activities in compliance with federal and state laws, rules, and regulations, comply with internal company policies and procedures
- Be licensed thru NMLS with unique identifier; maintain all NMLS and licensing requirements
- Maintain positive working relationships with other internal departments and staff.
- Acquire, maintain, and incorporate a full knowledge of mortgage loan products and services offered to include, rate, terms and collateral requirements of each products
- Protect sensitive borrower non-public information
Your application has been successfully submitted.