- Genuine self-starters.
- Be able to bring your referring sources (i.e., realtor relationships, past clients, and other lead sources).
- Participate in the FoundIt Real Estate ecosystem of house provided leads.
- Be able to understand and maintain a thorough knowledge of various mortgage loan programs and have a minimum of two years’ experience originating FHA, VA, and USDA loans.
What You Bring
- Past mortgage experience in consumer direct mortgage such as Lending Tree, Internet, and Quicken a plus
- Solid knowledge and understanding of customer service and interpersonal best practices.
- Positive attitude, team player
- Professional oral and written communication skills
- Highly organized and extremely responsive
- Being proactive is a requirement for this role; you must take initiative, be a driving force, have good decision-making skills and the willingness to ask questions and make suggestions.
- NMLS License: Multiple States, a plus
- 2 years’ applicable LOA, Junior LO, Production Partner experience
- Demonstrated experience researching information, problem solving, and making solid client care decisions.
- Demonstrated experience working in a fast paced and changing environment.
- Demonstrated experience with attention to detail, time management, written and oral communication, multi-tasking, and working in a team atmosphere adhering to tight deadlines.
- Demonstrated experience producing accurate and detailed work with multiple clients under time pressure.
- Demonstrated experience with high volume data entry.
- Bilingual a plus.
- Base salary, plus commissions.
What We Bring
- Cherry Creek Mortgage offers an extensive benefits package, including medical, dental, vision and 401k match!
- Leadership Development opportunities.
Your application has been successfully submitted.