Branch Manager (New Location Tampa, FL)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Tampa, FL, USA Req #198
Friday, March 4, 2022
Cherry Creek Mortgage, LLC, NMLS #3001, has a 35-year tradition of serving the needs of home buyers across the country. With a reputation built on a passion for responsible lending and dedication to personal relationships, Cherry Creek Mortgage has helped thousands of customers in over 41 states realize their goal of home ownership.
As our business continues to grow, we’re in search of energetic, passionate people who want to join our elite team of mortgage professionals. Let’s connect. Contact Andy Finch, 314.471.9872 / email@example.com
The Branch Manager is responsible for recruiting, mentoring, and supporting successful Loan Originators. The Branch Manager manages the daily operations and personnel in all aspects of the loan process and is responsible for attaining monthly production goals. This position requires a personable, professional individual that embodies the values of Cherry Creek Mortgage.
Benefits of becoming a Cherry Creek Mortgage Branch Manager
• 401(k) & Matching
• Dental insurance
• Health insurance
• Wellness Time
• 2 Paid Holidays
• Professional Development Opportunities
• Vision insurance
Why Cherry Creek Mortgage
• Top 75 Lender Company by volume nationwide
• Top 10 Lender in Colorado
• We OWN our Technology
• Licensed in 41 States and growing
• Average Employee Tenure of 10+ Years
• Glassdoor Ratings: 4.6 Company Culture, 4.6 Work/Life Balance, and 4.4 Compensation
• Minimum 3-5 years recent mortgage banking or retail branch experience.
• 2 years previous management experience.
• Recent successful purchase and referral-based sales volume.
• Excellent verbal and written and communication skills.
• Strong working knowledge of mortgage lending and requirements.
• Excellent time management and organizational skills.
• Safe Act compliant and NMLS registered.
• College degree preferred, but not required.
• Base salary plus override, and personal production bonuses.
Cherry Creek Mortgage is committed to equal opportunity in all employment practices to all qualified applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, pregnancy, disability, genetics, marital status, military or veteran status or any other protected category as established by local, state, and federal law. This policy applies to all aspects of the employment relationship including recruitment and hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, compensation, disciplinary action, layoff, leaves of absence, training, and termination. All such employment decisions will be made without unlawful discrimination based on any prohibited basis.
The essential functions, working conditions and physical demands described above are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position
Your application has been successfully submitted.