IT Desktop Support
This job is no longer accepting applications.
AmeriSave Mortgage is currently seeking a Desktop Support professional to join our IT team. The ideal candidate is someone who is driven and passionate about playing a key role in our company’s growth. Candidates must be detail oriented with strong written and verbal communication skills.
At AmeriSave, we're one team with one shared dream - to be the best. We’re dedicated to building an inclusive culture where employees are empowered and supported to do their best work - whether from home or in the office.
What we’ll find at AmeriSave is that we don’t just set you up for success, we set you up to WIN. Team members are provided with cutting edge origination software, CRM, marketing automation, data reporting / analytic software, and leading mortgage application technologies to help make more deals happen. Our culture at AmeriSave is casual and fun, and we offer competitive compensation and benefits.
AmeriSave is the company you’ve been waiting to work for!
- Diagnose and resolve technical hardware and software issues
- Research issues using available information resources
- Implement issue resolution and/or advise user on appropriate action
- Identify and escalate situations requiring urgent attention
- Track and route problems and requests and document resolutions
- Stay current with system information, changes and updates
- Desktop hardware and software maintenance and support
- Scanner, printer and other peripheral maintenance and support
- Maintain inventory of IT hardware and software
- Test and deploy software and updates to all internal desktops
- Diagnose hardware issues and replace components when necessary
- Create, update and deploy desktop images per company standards
- Use manufacturer diagnostic codes to troubleshoot PC issues
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or 2+ years of relevant experience.
- Windows 10 experience
- Windows Deployment Services, including the ability to create and deploy images
- Working knowledge of Microsoft applications, including Office Suite
- PC administration in a Microsoft network environment
- Desktop hardware and application support.
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Must be a self-starter who is able to work online or offline hours with minimal or no supervision
- Ability to work under pressure
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- AmeriSave is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
California Consumer Privacy Act Disclosure Acknowledgment
Employment Applicants, New Hires, and Employees Residing in California
AmeriSave Mortgage Corporation’s California Consumer Privacy Act Policy Statement (“Policy”) can be reviewed here: www.amerisave.com/privacy-policy.
When AmeriSave’s Human Resources Department makes future requests for personal information, the same Policy is applicable. By applying, you understand this acknowledgment covers current and future personal information requests. You also acknowledge the business purpose of the personal information collected and that future requests may occur while applying for a position at AmeriSave and/or during employment, if applicable.
Your application has been successfully submitted.