Producing Branch Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Are you searching for an opportunity with a mortgage lender who invests in You?
Christensen Financial, Inc. offers you a streamlined platform that maximizes earning potential and fuels career growth plans while staying on the cutting edge of technology trends. Close your loans in less than 30 days and impress your clients with a smooth and efficient loan process. We’re looking for entrepreneurial mortgage professionals like you to join our growing family!
CFI is Seeking a dedicated Producing Branch Manager to start a branch in the Kansas City area
Active MLO license or in-process.
At least 2 years experience in loan origination
Proficient in Loan Origination Software, Encompass a plus
Product knowledge of Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, Ellie Mae and FHA programs
Must have an existing book of business and realtor referral relationships
The position of loan officer is responsible for generating business externally in your local area. You will be responsible for analyzing financial information of the customer and identifying the most appropriate products based on the customer needs and financial status. Networking and relationship building activities are key to the success of this individual and will include: cultivating and establishing contacts with realtors, builders and contractors to enhance market penetration; attending real estate and home improvement events to promote the products of Christensen Financial; community involvement and public relations activities to build a referral network within the community.
· Competitive compensation plan. Base salary (draw against commission) + commission
· Intuitive & easy-to-use application technology for clients
· Group Health Insurance & 401k available for full-time employees
· State-of-the-art tools for prospecting, converting & closing loans
· Family-like culture & open door policy
Christensen Financial provides full back-end support for Loan Originators and Branch Managers with fast turnaround times, a smooth closing process and competitive compensation. Additionally, Christensen Financial provides a dedicated in-house accounting team, dedicated licensing and compliance support, in-house processing and underwriting, live pricing and scenario help desk, in-house IT department and true paperless compliance.
- Every Program of Qualified Mortgage Products Available: FHA, VA, Conventional, USDA, Reverse, Manufactured, Construction, Commercial, Foreign National, 203k, Rehab and Refinancing
- Jump-start lead generation program available
- Intuitive & easy-to-use application technology for clients
- Corporate team to help you manage your transition and get up and originating as quickly as possible.
- Dedicated licensing department to assist your transition
- In house underwriting, closing & processing
- Real-time accounting & weekly payroll
- Top Industry Software: Ellie Mae Encompass, Optimal Blue, Mortgage Returns CRM
- Live Product Help Desk, TRID Help Desk, Encompass Help Desk
- Search Engine Optimized website
- True Paperless Compliance
- Direct access to all departments (QC, Closing, Funding & UW)
- Auto email updates on file progression
Your application has been successfully submitted.