This job is no longer accepting applications.
Accept.inc is a new kind of mortgage company that upgrades any offer to an all cash offer. Our mission to level the homebuying playing field in real estate so that any buyer who can qualify for a mortgage has an equal chance at homeownership. We do this by giving homebuyers who need a mortgage the ability to make cash offers with our cash. The best neighborhoods and school districts shouldn’t be reserved for those who have hundreds of thousands or millions in the bank. If someone can qualify for a mortgage, they can now win with an Accept.inc cash offer.
- Underwrite mortgage loans according to agency and investor guidelines
- Manually underwrite complex loans that do not meet automated underwriting guidelines o Review loan application and all supporting documentation (including, but not limited to, credit reports, tax returns, bank statements, appraisal and title) for accuracy and completeness to determine if additional documentation is required in order to make a credit decision
- Clearly communicate credit decisions to all relevant parties
- Provide solutions and recommend alternatives for approval
- Assist team members in resolving any issues that may arise throughout the loan process
- 3+ years of recent front-line mortgage underwriting experience (required)
- VA LAPP/SAR (preferred)
- Advanced knowledge of Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac and VA guidelines
- Extensive experience utilizing DU and LPA
- Ability to accurately analyze financial documents and calculate income from various income sources
- Understanding of compliance and disclosure requirements
- Must be able to multitask in a fast-paced and deadline driven environment
- Must enjoy working within a team
The range for this position is $90,000 - $105,000 yearly salary, dependent on job-related, non-discriminatory factors such as experience, education and skills. This range is based on a full-time schedule.
At Accept.inc, we offer a competitive compensation package, with benefits including: medical, dental, vision, parental leave, employee, paid holidays, paid time off, 401(k) plan with employee and company contribution opportunities, and cash offer program discount privileges.
Salary and benefits information is being included in this job posting in accordance with Colorado state law.
Your application has been successfully submitted.