IT Support Specialist (Level 1 - Incident Manager)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
- Brief Description:
- The Incident Management team is responsible for overseeing the mitigation of impacting incidents as quickly as possible with the goal of minimizing impact to customers and colleagues. The Incident Manager is responsible for facilitation of technology incidents, coordinating/running a bridge call, proactive monitoring of production environments and engaging resources needed to support Huntington colleagues and customers.
- See below for duties.
- Schedule: Sunday – Tuesday 7:00am – 7:00pm & Wed 7:00am – 12:00pm
- Detailed Description:
- Monitor technology dashboards and event consoles in order to identify issues that require attention
- Proactively escalate impacting events, establish and chair bridge calls, engage resolvers, and coordinate the resolution
- Timeline the events that occur during the entire incident and document them in the ticket
- Review of incident data to ensure the completeness and quality of the information collected
- Clearly and concisely communicate incident details both verbally and written in the form of Incident communications.
- Review of the execution of the incident process to identify opportunities for improvement in the process (missed SLAs, gaps in execution or response)
- Documentation of and revision to existing processes, with the end goal of improving quality of services offered to customers by technology teams
- Additional project and process improvements as needed.
- Basic Qualifications:
- Min 1 year of experience in information technology field
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Preferred Qualifications:
- Configuration Mgt Analyst
- Project Management
- PMP Certification
- MS Word
- MS PowerPoint
- Project Administration
- MS Project
- MS Excel
- MS Visio
- EEO/AA Employer/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
- Tobacco-Free Hiring Practice: Visit Huntington's Career Web Site for more details.
- Agency Statement: Huntington does not accept solicitation from Third Party Recruiters for any position
Your application has been successfully submitted.