Mortgage Loan Closer
Philadelphia, PA, USA Remote
These are full-time, fully remote positions with benefits available on your first day. If you are local to Philadelphia, PA, when we return to the offices, not before July 2021 at the earliest, you may be asked to work a few days in the office.What you will do:
- Manage daily pipeline of loans preparing for closing, awaiting funding, and the review of post-closing audits. Ensure that all interested parties are kept current as to the status of each closing transaction.
- Conduct a review all loan files being prepared for closing for completeness and adherence to guidelines.
- Submit complete, accurate files for an efficient closing process.
- Coordinate loan closings with the settlement agent and any other interested party, ensuring a timely conclusion and that the expected settlement date is met.
- Assist Mortgage Loan Processors and Underwriters with the ordering and follow up for third party services (title, appraisal, flood, MI etc.) and required verifications (VOE, VOM, VOR etc.) as expected per client process.
- Complete disclosures as required.
Who we are looking for:
- The Mortgage Loan Closer will need to possess knowledge and understanding of conforming loan programs and agency guidelines, knowledge of regulatory and compliance guidelines as well as a working knowledge of MS Office.
- The Mortgage Loan Closer must know how to review Closing Disclosures and familiarity with Encompass is a plus.
- Knowledge of Federal mortgage compliance origination regulations is required.
Skills and Abilities:
- The successful candidate for this position will be able to work and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment with multiple competing priorities.
- They must be highly organized with excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Detail oriented and technologically savvy with a comfort in learning new computer systems and software will be a must.
- Great customer service skills; ability to work paperless if required.
Prior Work Experience
- Technical: 1 - 3 years
- Supervisory: None
Education and Credentials
- Required: HS Diploma/GED
- Preferred: Bachelor’s Degree
Why Work With Us:
- Our Company Makes an Impact. We’ve been recognized by multiple organizations like, being included on Bloomberg’s Gender-Equality Index, being honored as a Tech 100 by HousingWire, pledging to PwC’s CEO Action for Diversity & Inclusion commitment, and receiving the Spirit Award from the MBA’s Open Door’s Foundation.
- Rest and Relaxation. Generous time off starting day one, 9 paid holidays + 1 floating holiday in support of our I&D culture.
- Health Benefits. Multiple medical plan choices, including HSA and FSA options, dental, and vision.
- Prepare for your Future. 401(k) with a top of market company match (did we mention the company match is immediately vested?!)
- Paid Parental Leave. An opportunity for all new parents to embrace this exciting change.
- Employee Assistance and Discount Programs. From helping you navigate the healthcare system, to providing resources and assistance to parents and caregivers of children with development disabilities, to scoring discounts with thousands of retailers.
- Pet Insurance. To help protect our furry family members.
Radian is helping to ensure the American dream of homeownership in even bigger and better ways with industry-leading mortgage insurance and a comprehensive suite of mortgage, risk, real estate, and title services.
We are powered by technology, informed by data and driven to deliver new levels of service and innovation to our customers across the residential mortgage and real estate spectrum.
Learn more about Radian at Radian.com.
At this time, Radian is unable to sponsor applicants who require work visas.
Your application has been successfully submitted.