This job is no longer accepting applications.
We are looking for a tech lead that will play a key role in the ideation, design, and execution of one area of the technology platform. Core to our mission is our technology platform which will enable people all over the country to become cash buyers. You will be leading a team of engineers and serve as a key voice in the organization for technical standards and strategy as we work to make the technology platform real.
This is a hybrid role in which you will be managing a small team of engineers while leading the front as a technology specialist.
Our stack is primarily node.js based and we utilize modern dev-ops techniques and processes (like CI & CD) to move very fast while ensuring we build high quality software.
- Supporting and managing a team of 2-5 software engineers ranging from associate-level to senior-level.
- Develop, track and report on team health with meaningful metrics related to performance.
- Establishing guidance and best practices with regards to design, code and release processes for the products and solutions produced on your team.
- Owning and driving staffing plans to meet immediate and long-term resourcing needs for your team.
- Partnering with product managers to create technical solutions and implementation plans that meet desired outcomes and goals.
- 5+ years' experience in Software Engineering
- 2+ years' experience in a leadership role
- Experience in bringing a complete product from conception to market
- Experience working cross-functionally with other teams and disciplines
The range for this position is $140,000 - $180,000 yearly salary, dependent on job-related, non-discriminatory factors such as experience, education, and skills. This range is based on a full-time schedule.
At Accept.inc, we offer a competitive compensation package, with benefits including: medical, dental, vision, parental leave, employee, paid holidays, paid time off, 401(k) plan with employee and company contribution opportunities, and cash offer program discount privileges.
Salary and benefits information is being included in this job posting in accordance with Colorado state law.
Your application has been successfully submitted.