Lock Desk Analyst
This job is no longer accepting applications.
The Secondary Marketing Lock Desk Analyst's primary responsibility will be to support the Lock Desk by processing rate lock, change, and extension requests while adhering to and enforcing rate lock policies. Advanced candidates will provide real time training, process enhancement suggestions and support within Secondary Marketing and cross-functional departments.
- Process rate lock requests in Encompass; clearly and effectively communicate with requestor(s) as needed.
- Process change requests, reprice requests and extension requests. Assist Loan Officers with post-lock file inquiries.
- Work closely with VP, Secondary Marketing to implement system changes, testing and process flow enhancements.
- Assist with system, product and procedural inquires.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Prior Secondary Marketing or Capital Markets experience preferred, but not required.
- Strong Mathematical/ Analytical Skills, Deductive Reasoning and Attention to Detail required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, Word).
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong customer service skills.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required; Bachelor's Degree in a related field preferred.
- 2+ Years Mortgage Lending Experience or Equivalent Coursework preferred.
Work Authorization: Must be able to verify identity and employment eligibility to work in the U.S.
Other Duties: This job profile is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of job duties and responsibilities, as one may perform additional related duties as assigned in order to meet the needs of the organization.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Must be able to lift up to ten pounds. Primary functions require sufficient physical ability and mobility to work in an office setting; to stand or sit for prolonged periods of time; to occasionally stoop, bend, kneel, crouch, reach, and twist; to lift, carry, push, and/or pull light to moderate amounts of weight; to operate office equipment requiring repetitive hand movement and fine coordination including use of a keyboard; and to verbally communicate to exchange information. VISION: See in the normal visual range with or without correction. HEARING: Hear in the normal audio range with or without correction.
[EOE/M/F/D/V. Drug-free workplace.]
Need help finding the right job?
We can recommend jobs specifically for you! Click here to get started.
Your application has been successfully submitted.