Talent Acquisition Specialist
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Cherry Creek Holdings’ Talent Acquisition team is growing! We are excited to bring on a new Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our highly functioning team. The Talent Acquisition Specialist will be accountable for a variety of functional areas including, but not limited to Mortgage Operations, Marketing, Information Technology, Human Resources and Finance. The Talent Acquisition Specialist will report to the Director, Talent Acquisition and contribute to the overall success of the company by providing a high level of customer service, exceptional candidate experience and quality throughout the recruiting process.
Cherry Creek Mortgage, LLC, NMLS #3001, has a 33-year tradition of serving the needs of home buyers across the country. With a reputation built on a passion for responsible lending and dedication to personal relationships, Cherry Creek Mortgage has helped thousands of customers realize their goal of home ownership. Cherry Creek Mortgage’s specialized internal processes and proprietary technology deliver a digital mortgage experience with a personal touch.
- Manage the recruiting process from the creation of job descriptions through offer
- Conduct intake session with hiring managers to fully understand each role, and set an appropriate recruiting strategy
- Perform recruiter screenings of candidates, and work with managers to set up/schedule interviews
- In concert with Director, create and communicate weekly talent acquisition report and updates to leadership team
- Develop, track and report on recruiting metrics – including, but not limited to, time to hire and cost to hire
- Utilize various sourcing strategies to attract passive and quality candidates
- Develop, negotiate, and deliver offers to internal and external candidates through knowledge of the external market and internal compensation philosophy
- Ensure a positive candidate experience across the board
- Ability to operate independently, within a certain level of ambiguity
- Participate in continuous improvement of the Talent Acquisition function
- Stellar written and verbal communication
- Exceptional follow through with candidates, as well as internal stakeholders is essential
- Manager a workload of 10-15 requisitions at a time, possible more dependent on company needs and priorities.
What You Bring
- 2-4 years’ full lifecycle recruiting
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, but not required
- Prior experience recruiting for the mortgage and real estate industry is a strong preference
- Ability to prioritize and complete projects with attention to detail and a sense of urgency in a fast-paced environment
- Detail oriented with strong organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to develop important relationships with key stakeholders
- Prior use of Ceridian ATS is a plus
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- $55,000 – $70,000 per year
What We Bring
- Cherry Creek Mortgage offers an extensive benefits package, including medical, dental, vision and 401k match!
- Generous paid time off policy, including 10 paid holidays.
Work is performed in climate controlled indoor administrative office setting. The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet to moderate, depending upon office or meeting location.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to communicate. The employee frequently is required to remain stationary. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move 10 pounds. Vision: Close and distance required with ability to see objects in presence of glare or bright lighting (e.g., computer screen). Speech/Hearing: Frequently interact with management, vendors, coworkers, industry constituents, clients, and the public.
Cherry Creek Mortgage is committed to equal opportunity in all employment practices to all qualified applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, pregnancy, disability, genetics, marital status, military or veteran status or any other protected category as established by local, state, and federal law. This policy applies to all aspects of the employment relationship including recruitment and hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, compensation, disciplinary action, layoff, leaves of absence, training, and termination. All such employment decisions will be made without unlawful discrimination based on any prohibited basis.
The essential functions, working conditions and physical demands described above are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
Your application has been successfully submitted.