Wholesale Client Relations Specialist 3
Fairway Independent Mortgage Corporation
Birmingham, Alabama, USA Remote
The Wholesale Client Relations Specialist 3 position manages the pipeline for the team. Communicates with branch and corporate employees in a timely, efficient, and courteous manner.
Essential Job Functions:
- Acts as primary contact for mortgage broker
- Collects and reviews all asset, credit, income documents from broker
- Follows up with broker for any outstanding loan conditions
- Requests lock extensions as needed
- Reviews appraisal, title prior to submitting to underwriting
- Reviews HOI
- Prepares Change of Circumstance disclosures as required
- Reviews 1003 for HMDA compliance
- Handles FHA Case number requests
- Orders Mortgage Insurance as needed.
- Completes Verbal Verifications of employment.
- Provides pipeline management
- Communicates with underwriter regarding status or conditions
- Performs with condition and clearing condition authority
- Provides excellent customer service to borrower, loan officer, vendors, and other interested parties
Non-Essential Job Functions:
- Participates in and leads proactive team efforts to achieve departmental and company goals
- Adopts Fairway values in personal work behaviors, decision making, contributions and interpersonal interactions
- Contributes to a positive work environment by demonstrating cultural expectations and influencing others to reward performance and value "can do" people, accountability, diversity and inclusion, flexibility, continuous improvement, collaboration, creativity and fun
- Performs other duties as assigned
Required Knowledge and Skills:
- Solid knowledge and understanding of conventional and government (FHA/VA/USDA) loan requirements
- Solid knowledge and understanding of state and federal real estate lending regulations
- Solid knowledge and understanding of loan processing software systems
- Solid knowledge and understanding of desktop underwriting programs a plus
- Solid knowledge and understanding of customer service and interpersonal best practices
- High School diploma or equivalency degree
- 5+ years of experience as a Loan Processor
- Demonstrated experience researching information, problem solving, and making solid business decisions
- Demonstrated experience reporting, analyzing, interpreting, and critical thinking
- Demonstrated experience producing accurate and detailed work on multiple projects under time pressure
- Demonstrated experience working in a fast paced and changing environment
- Demonstrated experience with attention to detail, time management, written and oral communication, multi-tasking, and working in a team atmosphere adhering to tight deadlines
- Demonstrated experience with MS Office software products
Share on your newsfeed
Need help finding the right job?
We can recommend jobs specifically for you! Click here to get started.
More About Fairway:
At Fairway Independent Mortgage Corporation, we're dedicated to providing an AMAZING EXPERIENCE for YOU every day.
Founded in April 1996, Fairway Independent Mortgage Corporation employs over 9,000 employees nationwide. With a strong focus on purchase business, we continue to grow each year, closing approximately $65 billion in 2020. We are proud to be voted the #1 Best Mortgage Company to Work for 6 years in a row by Mortgage Executive Magazine based on Loan Officer votes.
Whether you’re looking to advance your career as a mortgage professional in our branch network or in a corporate support role, we offer a variety of opportunities to help you grow personally and professionally!
To view your rights as an employee in the United States, please view the following: www.posterguard.com/eposter/U1200AFL2-ApplcntFdrlIntrntLcnsngWthEVrfy.pdf
NOTE: Please do not submit a job application if you are a current employee with Fairway Independent Mortgage Corporation. You will need to apply through the internal career site located on the HR intranet page.
Your application has been successfully submitted.