Encompass Application Specialist - Help Desk
SUMMIT FUNDING, INC.
Sacramento, California, USA Remote
An exciting opportunity to be part of our Technology team. The Encompass Application Specialist I will be responsible for delivering quality and timely responses to user requests and questions submitted through the Encompass Help Desk.
This position applies their knowledge of company policies and procedures to deliver users with the information needed to succeed and is passionate about developing a strong repertoire of troubleshooting responses. This position requires the ability to think critically and use a broad range of resources to investigate, vet, and deliver solutions for both common and uncommon scenarios.
What you would be doing:
- Providing Tier I Help Desk support to internal customers and retrieving technical specifications from user hardware
- Performing network diagnostics.
- Conducting remote sessions to replicate and troubleshoot issues.
- Searching the application knowledge base and internal FAQs for solutions to issues.
- Escalating and discussing unresolved issues within the Encompass Application team.
- Assisting internal customers with general and specific Encompass questions.
- Facilitating ticket escalations and tracking issues that are forwarded to other departments to ensure items are resolved to customer’s satisfaction.
- Attending ongoing product training to maintain personal knowledge base.
- Staying up-to-date regarding change announcements, both internally and from application vendor.
- Discussing trending issues with the team to identify potential fixes or enhancements that would benefit users.
- Performing additional duties as directed by the Encompass Application team.
What we need from you:
- Preferred two (2) years in mortgage processing, underwriting, origination, operations or combination of all aspects.
- Minimum one (1) year experience in a help desk or phone support role.
- Experience with Encompass is a must!
- Preferred experience utilizing a ticketing system.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook applications.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Clear and concise written and verbal communication.
- Positive attitude and ability to de-escalate situations.
- Must be able to work a full time standard 40-hour work week, plus potential overtime as necessary.
- Must be able to travel when needed; overnight travel may be necessary.
What we offer you:
- Opportunity to further a career in a competitive, fast paced growing industry where you can make a difference in people’s lives
- Full benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401K plus match, 10 paid holidays, paid time off and more
- Fun team atmosphere, professional development and more!
INDMPSummit Funding, Inc. (NMLS #3199) is a full service mortgage lender offering expertise in every area of residential mortgage lending; including purchases, refinancing and construction lending. We have built a strong reputation as an outstanding mortgage firm that serves the lending needs of real estate professionals, builders and individual home buyers throughout the Country. We pride ourselves on our positive culture at Summit Funding, and we know that our diligence in hiring only the best candidates is largely responsible for this culture. Summit Funding has approximately 85 Branch and Satellite Offices in 20+ States and a workforce of over 1,000 Team Members. Compensation for this position will depend on experience. Summit Funding offers a complete compensation package including Medical/Dental/Vision insurance, 401K, Paid Time Off, Flex Spending, Etc. Please do not contact our office for additional information and please do not apply unless you meet ALL the minimum qualifications above. Summit Funding is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Your application has been successfully submitted.