Remote Loan Advisor
Denver, CO, USA Remote
The Loan Advisor is a customer focused, inside sales position within the Call Center. This position will be responsible for both in-bound and out-bound calls through marketing campaigns. The Loan Advisor will conduct the initial pre-qualification phone screen, and prepare the loan application and necessary documentation. The Loan Advisor will provide high quality service to both internal and external customers by selecting the best options and taking ownership to resolve problems and meet customer needs.
Essential Job Functions:
- Analyzes applicant information to determine whether the client is likely to qualify for the desired loan program.
- Assists customers in choosing the proper program that best fits their needs and takes the initial loan application.
- Provides guidance on the risks and benefits of the different programs available to the client. Explains and communicates the terms of each product and ensures that all of the required documents and disclosures are signed and returned in a timely manner.
- Builds relationships with both internal and external customers.
- Is responsive to customer needs and expectations.
- Exhibits professionalism and takes pride in work when dealing with the customers.
- Utilizes Freedom Mortgage training materials, reference tools and other resources to provide accurate and up-to-date loan program/policy information to both external customers and internal business partners.
- Ensures exceptional customer experience by overseeing the loan process from origination to close and providing on-going communication to customers and business partners.
- Oversees and ensures successful completion of all assigned Mortgage Loan Officer Training activities.
- Understands and complies with requirements of applicable federal and state laws and regulations.
- Adheres to shift requirements.
- Actively seeks to develop self to next level (Executive Loan Advisor).
- Has excellent communication skills and is clear and concise when speaking with customers.
- Continually meets and/or exceeds the Sales KPI’s set by Management for Productivity and QA.
Other Related Duties:
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
- Self-starter, goal oriented sales professionally who is focused on providing the highest level of customer service to our customers.
- Developing knowledge of the mortgage industry, products, lending practices, and regulatory guidelines
- Strong negotiation and time management skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Computer skills with ability to learn loan origination system and automated underwriting systems.
Education and/or Experience:
Bachelor's degree (B.A.) from four-year College or University; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
- Must have NMLS and SAFE, UST preferred.
- Must have a at least 1 active licenses
#CB #GD #LI-AW1
Your application has been successfully submitted.