Head of Appraisal
Head of Appraisal at Accept.inc
Accept.inc is a new kind of mortgage company that upgrades any offer to an all cash offer. Our mission to level the homebuying playing field in real estate so that any buyer who can qualify for a mortgage has an equal chance at homeownership. We do this by giving homebuyers who need a mortgage the ability to make cash offers with our cash. The best neighborhoods and school districts shouldn’t be reserved for those who have hundreds of thousands or millions in the bank. If someone can qualify for a mortgage, they can now win with an Accept.inc cash offer.
We are looking for a Head of Appraisal to help us support our team through our core values as we scale the business. Our ideal candidate is looking to build an appraisal team from the ground up and innovate while establishing processes. They are ready to roll their sleeves up and make things happen.
This position is based in Denver, CO.
- Design and build an Appraisal organization capable of delivering high quality, timely, and effective client service
- Hire and manage an Appraisal Review staff
- Establish internal controls that promote compliance
- Manage both the strategic and day-to-day aspects of department
- Develop and implement appropriate program changes, and identify and incorporate best practices
- Complete appraisal reviews and evaluations
- Provide professional and knowledgeable guidance in regard to property and value considerations that may arise in the appraisal, or review, process
- Colorado Real Estate Appraiser License
- 3 or more years practicing as a licensed real estate appraiser
- Ability to complete real estate appraisals that are compliant with Federal and State laws
- Knowledge of Federal laws and regulations relating to real property and real property interest appraisal, valuation and acquisition management
- Experience in the real estate industry and ability to manage a real property valuation and acquisition program
- Demonstrated ability to successfully coordinate, interact, and cultivate strong working relationships among counterparts across a department, to achieve goals and implement programs and policies
- Ability to manage complex organizational change and growth
$120,000-$150,000 yearly salary
Your application has been successfully submitted.