This job is no longer accepting applications.
Accept.inc is a new kind of lender seeking to level the playing field in real estate by changing the way homes are bought and sold. We do this by giving homebuyers who need a mortgage the ability to make cash offers, by upgrading their offers to cash offers. The best neighborhoods and school districts shouldn’t be reserved for those who have hundreds of thousands or millions in the bank. If someone can qualify for a mortgage, they can now win with a cash offer.
We are looking for a Mortgage Closer to coordinate all phases of loan closing. Ideally you are:
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Open to change and adaptable
- Can work well in a collaborative or self-driven environment
- Proficient on standard computer systems
- Ability to work remotely
- Able to articulate yourself well through both verbal and written communication (particularly email and text)
- Ability to work beyond the typical 9-5 work week
- LOS systems experience required - Encompass preferred
- Familiarity with settlement statements and closing doc packages required
- Monitoring files to ensure Initial CD is sent for an on time closing
- Coordinating closing and balancing CD’s with title, preparing, and reviewing loan closing packages
- Registering and transferring MERS #’s
- Setting up wire and reconciling with title
- Satisfying post close conditions to ensure the quick purchase of loans by end investor
- Communicating with all parties involved in the transaction, and ensuring that all paperwork is complete, accurate, and in compliance with legal regulations
- Knowledgeable with both Brokering and Correspondent closing processes
- Experience with balancing Closing Disclosures with title agents
$50,000 - $65,000 yearly salary
Your application has been successfully submitted.