This job is no longer accepting applications.
As a Commission Specialist, you will be an integral member of our dynamic and growing Financial Services team and will assume responsibility for reconciling and processing commissions for sales and rental real estate closings, for our Florida markets. You will ensure accuracy and timely completion of all commission processing. You will play a critical role in the day-to-day operations of the company, interacting daily with agents and the Finance and Accounting teams.
At Compass You Will:
- Process commission payments to agents, while tracking referral payments and agent deductions
- Navigate company systems to validate accuracy of commission calculations and records
- Work closely with accounting to review and audit commission records in the accounting system
- Provide support to agents in response to inquiries regarding commission payouts, deductions, and commission calculations
- Collaborate with sales managers and other support teams to offer outstanding support to the agents
- Partner with the Accounting team to research and respond to commissions inquiries impacting the monthly financial statement close
- Collaborate with the Product & Engineering Team to help us build a better real estate transaction system
What We Look For:
- BA or BS degree
- 3+ years of experience in a real estate transaction-processings function, accounting, or payroll function preferred
- Strong teamwork skills and ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality of agent’s contract data
- Work independently and collaboratively in a team environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong quantitative skills
- Proficient in Excel
- Impeccable attention to detail and solid customer service instincts
- Be comfortable with new system rollouts
Do your best work, be your authentic self
At Compass, we believe that everyone deserves to find their place in the world — a place where they feel like they belong, where they can be their authentic selves, where they can thrive. Our collaborative, energetic culture is grounded in our Compass Entrepreneurship Principles and our commitment to diversity, equity, inclusion, growth and mobility. As an equal opportunity employer, we offer competitive compensation packages, robust benefits and professional growth opportunities aimed at helping to improve our employees' lives and careers.
Your application has been successfully submitted.