This job is no longer accepting applications.
We are looking for a master multi-tasker with excellent communication and marketing skills to spearhead marketing at Premier Mortgage Group. This individual will partner with our high functioning Marketing team at Cherry Creek Holdings and will act as a liaison between PMG and CCH. The Marketing Specialist role is perfect for creative individuals with fantastic communication skills and excellent time management. Top candidates will exhibit critical thinking skills, a high level of professionalism, strong problem-solving skills, and a meticulous attention to detail.
The ideal candidate will work closely with our Director of Community Engagement, PMG leadership, and PMG loan officers to help them recognize and capitalize on their philanthropic passions, social causes and marketing. The Marketing Specialist is responsible for the day-to-day marketing initiatives for the Premier Mortgage Group.
The Marketing Specialist will be responsible for on-going marketing initiatives, personalized marketing support for Loan Officers, planning and execution of events, trade shows and educational classes. The Marketing Specialist needs to have the ability to build strong relationships with Loan Officers across multiple offices. This is a customer service focused role and requires the ability to wear multiple hats while staying on task to meet ongoing goals.
Cherry Creek Mortgage, LLC, NMLS #3001, has a 33-year tradition of serving the needs of home buyers across the country. With a reputation built on a passion for responsible lending and dedication to personal relationships, Cherry Creek Mortgage has helped thousands of customers realize their goal of home ownership. Cherry Creek Mortgage’s specialized internal processes and proprietary technology deliver a digital mortgage experience with a personal touch.
- Work with Area Manager and Director of Community Engagement to evaluate and create a marketing strategy specific to Premier Mortgage Group branches, loan officers and employees. Including but not limited to: Premier Community materials (nonprofit partnership program), loan officer and PMG specific social media channels/posts, quarterly newsletters for loan officers, quarterly internal newsletter to all PMG staff and other special projects.
- Monitor digital audience and interact with company partners to maintain, build relationships
- Partner with CCH marketing team to develop and execute web content updates to ensure websites are up-to-date with current promotional content, as well as consistent with look-and-feel of advertising campaigns
- Build a best practices road map around analytics and reporting for all PMG branches and loan officers
- Help evolve and optimize internal workflow and processes to increase efficiencies (determine guidelines for what belongs with internal PMG marketing and what should go to CCH marketing team)
- Build and maintain PMG specific social content calendar, working closely with Director of Community Engagement on Premier Community posts and events (i.e. Pumpkin Fest, Staff Retreat, PMG specific events, staff appreciations, and milestones/PR’s, etc.)
- Monitor competitors in the space and share relevant learnings with PMG management and CCMC marketing team
- Consult with PMG loan officers as needed to understand their marketing objectives
- Create custom posts for LO's Facebook and LinkedIn when requested
- Work with Director of Marketing at CCH and media team on advertising strategy and or make sure PMG’s goal are in alignment with big picture goals
- Generate progress reports and analytics, create presentations, and conduct research as needed
- Oversee bi-monthly marketing meetings with notes and action items
- Creation and distribution of weekly and monthly marketing emails
- Review and analyze campaign performance
- Database management and support for the sales team
- VIP deliverable gift planning and execution on a quarterly basis
- Planning and helping implement employee appreciation events
- Support trade show initiatives through planning, marketing, and execution
- Support ongoing Premier events that include education events, seminars, VIP events and holiday parties
- Monthly travel to Northern Colorado PMG branches will be required.
What You Bring
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field preferred with 3-5 years of experience as a marketing specialist, or similar role
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to produce reports, assign tasks, accept instructions, and handle vendor contracts, among other tasks
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize work.
- Organization and the ability to multitask to complete a wide variety of tasks
- Flexibility in adjusting to new tasks if company or office needs change
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience in professional client relationship management
- Working knowledge with mail merge
- Prior bookkeeping experience a plus
- Desire to be proactive and create a positive experience for others
- Email and drip campaign experience
- Creative thinking and solution oriented
- Attention to detail
- Meets planned marketing execution timelines
- Maintains high client satisfaction ratings that meet company standards
- Demonstrates creative thinking with a “yes” mentality
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred. Related experience considered in lieu of education.
What We Bring
- Cherry Creek Mortgage offers an extensive benefits package, including medical, dental, vision and 401k match!
- Generous paid time off policy, including 10 paid holidays.
Work is performed in climate controlled indoor administrative office setting. The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet to moderate, depending upon office or meeting location.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to communicate. The employee frequently is required to remain stationary. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move 10 pounds. Vision: Close and distance required with ability to see objects in presence of glare or bright lighting (e.g., computer screen). Speech/Hearing: Frequently interact with management, vendors, coworkers, industry constituents, clients, and the public.
Cherry Creek Mortgage is committed to equal opportunity in all employment practices to all qualified applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, pregnancy, disability, genetics, marital status, military or veteran status or any other protected category as established by local, state, and federal law. This policy applies to all aspects of the employment relationship including recruitment and hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, compensation, disciplinary action, layoff, leaves of absence, training, and termination. All such employment decisions will be made without unlawful discrimination based on any prohibited basis.
The essential functions, working conditions and physical demands described above are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
Your application has been successfully submitted.